Maggie is a Board Certified Physician Assistant in the state of New York, California and Florida. She obtained her undergraduate Bachelors in Biology from the University of San Diego and her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from Touro College in Manhattan. During her Physician Assistant education, she elected to undergo extended training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital.
Prior to working in Plastic Surgery, Maggie spent nearly four years on the Lung Transplant post-operative team at Columbia University Medical Center. Her experience working with highly complex surgical patients allowed her to develop a strong medical practice, rooted in precision and attention to detail, that has proven immeasurably valuable when transitioning into aesthetic medicine and plastic surgery. Her
first role in aesthetics was at a high volume medical aesthetics practice. After completing six months of procedural training, Maggie quickly became one of the top providers at her practice, seeing roughly three hundred patients per month for aesthetic injectables and medical grade skincare treatments. With a desire to continue to grow in her career, Maggie was honored to be invited into the practice of Dr.
Umbareen Mahmood, to work alongside her in both a surgical and non-surgical capacity.
Maggie specializes in facial balancing and creating individualized, comprehensive treatment plans that yield noticeable, yet natural results and leave her patients radiating confidence. She believes in focusing on treatments that are preventative in nature to set her patients up for long term success.
Maggie truly loves all things beauty and science, and enjoys staying up to date on the latest innovations and trends in her industry. Maggie has lived in New York City for nearly seven years and spends most of her weekends in the city exploring and trying new restaurants. Her other interests include traveling, cooking, reality tv and fitness.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology from the University of San Diego, Psychology minor
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies Touro College of the Health Sciences and Second Bachelor of Science in Health Studies
- Allergan Injection Training, September 2021
- Galderma Hands-On Injection Training, September 2021
- Bellafill Injection Techniques Training, September 2021
- Revance Hands-on Injection Training The RHA® Collection, October 2021
- Glytone Professional Skincare Training, October 2021
- VI Peel Professional Skincare Training, October 2021
- SkinPen Microneedling Training October 2021
- Allergan MasterClass with Vanessa Lee, RN, November 2021
- Allergan Advanced Injecting Course with Nicola Lowery, PA, November 2021
- Allergan Injection Training, December 2021
- Galderma, Annual GAIN Training December 2021
- Evolus Cadaver Dissection and Injection Workshop, June 2022
- Cynosure Academy September 2022
- Allergan MasterClass, November 2022
- Galderma Profile Advanced Injection Techniques, November 2022
- Sciton BBL & Moxi Laser Training March 2023
- Skinbetter Skincare Training, April 2023
- Skinceuticals Skincare Training, April 2023
- Alastin Skincare Training, April 2023
- Chrome Laser Training, Cartessa Aesthetics, April 2023
- Revance Hands-on Injection Training featuring Needle Techniques: The RHA® Collection, June 2023
- Secret Pro Radiofrequency Microneedling & CO2 Laser July 2023